Oster KAZU’s full line of shears are manufactured with our own unique proprietary blend of alloys allowing the blades to work in
perfect harmony for a smooth performance, every time.
Cleverly constructed – A zinc alloy handle for a feather weight control, combined with the highest quality
Japanese 440C stainless steel creates the perfect shear to satisfy the needs of the most demanding groomer
This unique design provides the groomer with the perfect harmony between high end performance and an affordable price.
KAZU fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Every size has been produced for the ultimate cutting experience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Featuring a beveled edge design for maximum durability & extended product life provide for firm, crisp cuts.
- Forged from Japanese 440C stainless steel allows the blade to stay sharper, longer. Micro serrated blade holds the hair in place while the other blade cuts the hair.
- Designed from light weight Zinc Alloy to help reduce hand and wrist fatigue while cutting. Comfortable & snug to hold which equates to easy handling.
- Tempered to the optimum 59-60 Rockwell hardness. Allows for easy sharpening & stays sharp longer.
- KAZU’s split screw permanently secures the handle to the full tang for optimal cutting.
- 2 sets of finger inserts are included with each pair.
Japanese 440C stainless steel blade with a zinc alloy handle for feather weight construction
• Beveled edge blades with micro serrated edge for crisp cuts
• Available in various sizes to satisfy all groomer demands