Oster® 18 Teeth Medium - Narrow Head Professional Grooming Rake
This 18 teeth rake comb will easily remove dead undercoat with minimal cutting as well as create the look of a hand-stripped finish; the perfect rake for shaping, finishing and thinning. Its aluminIum construction, complete with solid stainless steel blades, make it rust resistant and simple to keep clean.
· Great for breeds with minimum undercoats or short coats, such as Beagles and Labradors
· Easily removes dead hair and undercoat while leaving coat looking smooth and healthy
· Designed for ultimate safety - teeth blades have rounded ends to glide through the hair and help prevent skin irritation
· Constructed of durable, rust-resistant aluminium with solid stainless steel blades, these rakes are easy to clean
· Available in three sizes based on coat length and size of dog
All styles are blister-packed for easy retail display
This product is every horse owners dream.
“Thick long manes do not stand a chance when you have an Oster undercoat rake in your hand, just comb from the underside of the clean mane and watch it transform to a beautifully pulled mane. No more sore fingers and no more sore horses, all done within 10 minutes. We have offered a free trial to our customers who all come back to purchase their own. This product sells itself. Great for studs, racing stables, showies or any horse owner”. Buckland Saddleworld Wangaratta Vic – Elva, Ronnette & Maree.
If you have a testimonial or some feedbak on on this product - please click here