FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Featuring a beveled edge design for maximum durability & extended product life provide for firm, crisp cuts.
- Forged from Japanese 440C stainless steel allows the blade to stay sharper, longer. Micro serrated blade holds the hair in place while the other blade cuts the hair.
- Designed from light weight Zinc Alloy to help reduce hand and wrist fatigue while cutting. Comfortable & snug to hold which equates to easy handling.
- Tempered to the optimum 59-60 Rockwell hardness. Allows for easy sharpening & stays sharp longer.
- KAZU’s split screw permanently secures the handle to the full tang for optimal cutting.
- 2 sets of finger inserts are included with each pair.